Participating in a Teacher Training represents an opportunity to deepen in the personal practice and provides the necessary tools to teach Acroyoga in a clear and safe way.
- It is therefore appreciated to have participated in an Elemental / Solar immersion or Intensive workshop with Acroseeds and a workshop with Acrobatic yoga
- Teaching experience is also appreciated in other disciplines, preferably phisycal.
Here is the list of pre-requisites needed to take part in the course. They are intended as a base or flyer (better both, especially if you do not have the opportunity to teach with an exclusive partner) at the time of enrollment and will be the starting point on which building together the practice of teaching. link to the video
Without the help of a spotter (base or fly or both):
- 30 sec. Tripod Headstand (on the ground)
- Cartwheel / Tic toc
- Ninja bat
- Shoulders stand
- Reverse Star
- Free Star
- 30 sec. Foot to hand
- 30 sec. Handstand (possibly jump in)
- 3 sec. H2H
-as spotting exercise:
- transition back bird straddle bat
Watch the pre req video and following the instructions send us your video (as a base and / or flyer) of:
- your personal transition including at least 4 poses in sequence (example 1 and 2
- spotting from back bird to straddle bat
- you’ll receive our email about your eligibility to the AY tt and details for participation…so…LIGHT THE CAMERA & TRAIN ON MODE!!!
How to register and application form